Welcome to Orleans Family Practice. At Orleans Family Practice we are committed to providing you with premium primary health care. Our hope is that we form a partnership to keep you as healthy as possible, no matter what your current state of health. We will share our medical expertise with you, and help you work towards a healthy lifestyle that is important to your well-being.
Primary Care Services we offer include, but are not limited to:
- Comprehensive Primary Care
- Yearly Physicals
- School Physicals
- Work Physicals
- Diabetes Control
- Hypertension Control
- Cholesterol Control
- Minor Surgical Procedures
Here are some important steps you can take towards better health:
• Don’t smoke cigarettes or use other tobacco products.
• Drink alcohol in moderation, if at all, and never drive when you’ve been drinking.
• Don't use illegal drugs, like marijuana, crack or cocaine.
• Eat a diet low in fat and high in vegetables and fruits.
• Exercise at least three times a week.
• Wear your seat belt whenever you’re in a car.
• Learn about ways to deal with stress and tension.
• Discover what spirituality means to you and practice it.
• Maintain ties with your family, neighbors, co-workers or your church community.
It will give us great pleasure to work with you on these goals, either through our own expertise, through reading we might give you, or by referral to other health professionals.
We look forward to working with you as your family provider. Please contact us whenever you’d like to talk about anything you think may be affecting your health. It’s our hope that we can have a relationship where the lines of communication are open and communication goes both ways. Let’s work together to help you live the satisfying life that you deserve. We invite you to browse our site.
Our office hours are Monday - Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Closed for lunch 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm.
Evenings and weekends available by appointment only.
Blue Cross Blue Shield
-Community Healthcare Solutions
-Louisiana Healthcare Network
-United Healthcare Community